Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend wrap up and Exercise recap week 11 {yeah that is where we are I decided!}

So Monday is upon us... AGAIN!
But I will not complain this week as it is a 3 day work week for me!
That is right, I am headed to Niagara Falls in Canadia {yeah I spelled it wrong in on purpose, in my neck of the woods that is how it is pronounced! :)} Wednesday night!
So excited for a few reasons 1.) I am leaving the country and have a use for my passport that hubs made me get last year for our honeymoon but I never used! {that's a story for another day!} and 2.) I finally get to see the FALLS!!
It is the simple things in life!

Well here is my weekend snapshot!

Friday:
Got home from work after getting the eyebrows did
Waited anxiously for the rentals to get back from N. Carolina {lucky ducks!}
Passed out lol
Really now that I think about it it was pretty uneventful {and just so you know when I typed in "about it" spell check turned it into "about tit" lol perved spell check!}

Saturday:
Cleaned my nasty house {kinda and by kinda I did some dishes and laundry :)}
As stated above did massive amounts of laundry {you ever realize oh crap I really do own a lot of clothing? cause I did saturday!}
Took a nap with hubs on the couch
Went to the store and did some couponing!!
Before that though I went to AC Moore and bought spray paint and a hole punch for a heart garland I am making {pics to be up later!}
Ate the world's grossest "meat in a pocket" disaster ever!! {I will eat virtually anything and I couldn't even finish it!!}
Then proceeded to eat corn dogs for dinner bahaha!!

Sunday:
Cleaned up from nasty dinner above and made myself pancakes!! YUM!
Ran to the dollar store for shower curtain loop thingies to organize scarves {pics to come later also!}
Weggies run for the paper, chicken, avocados, salad and limes!
Home
Went shopping with hubby's oldest sister for supplies for a bridal shower she is throwing {I am making stuff!!}
Got a super awesome heart punch used for above discussed heart garland!
Made yummy lime chicken over salad with fresh avocado slices {didn't even need dressing! and super easy: marinade chicken in fresh lime juice for a few hours, grill or fry up, add extra lime, let it cook out and throw over salad!}
Punched out 84 hearts
Watched Once Upon A Time
Blogged about my oh so fabulous week lol

And as for exercise week 11:
Well dinner tonight was healthy... that's a start lol
Umm we ate more home cooked food this week!
Way less take out!
More water!
And plans to begin walking!!
Yeah that's all I got lol


Happy Monday Fabulosities!
Hope your week flies by!!

Love,
Meesh :)

OH and I created my first every blog button all by myself  and by myself I mean with the help of this site oh and this one too!
It's on my side bar what do ya'll think?!

No comments: